Advanced FRP Systems Carbon Fiber Repair Kits have everything you need for a complete composite pipe repair in a single box. With a highly chemically resistant epoxy saturating resin and high strength carbon fiber woven fabrics, these composite repairs kits are designed to provide a highly reliable, quick, and easy to install solution for industrial piping systems.
QUICK FIX. LASTING RESULTS.
Industries we serve
Applicable in a variety of industries, including:
- Power Generation
- Power Transmission
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
- Applicable to pipes ranging from 1 inch to up to 60 inches in diameter
- Can be installed on pipes with through-wall failures
- Excellent adhesion on metallic, fiberglass, PVC, or concrete pipes
- 2-year shelf life minimizes costly inventory turnover
- Can be installed over previous repairs
- Pipes are quickly back in service, with minimal downtime
Available in 4 sizes
See Us At Work
Need Installation Training?
Advanced FRP Systems provides quick online refresher training for experienced applicators while less familiar personnel can have full online training and technical oversight. In-person training and technical oversight are also available.
Train your internal maintenance team to perform repairs to reduce cost and ensure a fast return to service.